Call for Abstract
World Congress and Expo on Circulatory Health , will be organized around the theme “Case studies that pave way for an advanced Cardiology treatment”
Circulatoryhealth 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Circulatoryhealth 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Many people with an implanted heart device resume their normal daily activities after full recovery from surgery. However, there may be certain situations that your doctor will ask you to avoid. Your doctor or nurse will provide guidance for your particular condition, but these are some general guidelines to follow after your recovery.
As with any medical procedure, there are risks involved in a heart device implant and results may vary. Talk to your doctor about any specific concerns or activities — such as returning to work or participating in exercise or sports — that you may have. After you receive your heart device you may also still have to take medication as directed and periodically your doctor will need to monitor your device.
- Track 1-1 Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
- Track 1-2 Left ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
- Track 1-3 The Heart Ware’s Ventricular Assist System
- Track 1-4The Levacor Heart Pump
Cardiac Nursing has a place with that works with patients who experience the ill effects of different states of the cardiovascular framework. Cardiovascular medical caretakers or cardiac nurses cure those conditions, for example, unsteady angina, cardiomyopathy, coronary course sickness, congestive heart disappointment, myocardial dead tissue and heart dysrhythmia under the supervision of a cardiologist. Heart medical nurse practitioners have the real work to do in basic circumstance. They are prepared for various practice range, including coronary consideration units (CCU), heart catheterization, serious patient consideration units (ICU), working theaters, cardiovascular recovery focuses, cardiovascular consideration focus clinical exploration, cardiovascular surgery wards, cardiovascular concentrated consideration units (CVICU), and cardiovascular restorative wards
- Track 2-1 Stress test evaluations
- Track 2-2Hemodynamic Monitoring
- Track 2-3Monitoring cardiac and vascular readings
- Track 2-4Intensive haemodialysis
- Track 2-5 Caring for Heart Transplant Patients
Cardiovascular pharmacology deals with the medication of cardiac diseases. The Cardiac Drugs are used to treat conditions of the heart or the circulatory or vascular system. Many classes of cardiovascular agents are available to treat the various cardiovascular conditions. In this sub topic we have Sodium, potassium, calcium channel blockers, ACE-inhibitors and Cardiac biomarkers.
- Track 4-1Drug-Induced Cardiac Toxicity
- Track 4-2Novel Anti-Inflammatory Therapies for Atherosclerosis
- Track 4-3Beta Blockers Blocking
- Track 4-4 Cardiac Glycoside
Heart surgery can correct problems with the heart if other treatments haven't worked or can't be used. The most common type of heart surgery for adults is coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG). During CABG, a healthy artery or vein from the body is connected, or grafted, to a blocked coronary (heart) artery.
Doctors also use heart surgery to
Heart surgery has risks, even though its results often are excellent. Risks include bleeding, infection, irregular heartbeats, and stroke. The risk is higher if you are older or a woman. The risk is also higher if you have other diseases or conditions, such as diabetes, kidney disease, lung disease, or peripheral arterial disease.
- Repair or replace heart valves, which control blood flow through the heart
- Repair abnormal or damaged structures in the heart
- Implant medical devices that help control the heartbeat or support heart function and blood flow
- Replace a damaged heart with a healthy heart from a donor
- Treat heart failure and coronary heart disease
- Control abnormal heart rhythms
- Track 5-1Minimally Invasive Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Track 5-2Valve-Sparing Aortic Root Replacement
- Track 5-3 Open heart surgery
- Track 5-4Trans myocardial Laser Revascularization
- Track 5-5Off-Pump Heart Surgery
- Track 5-6Development of Novel Anti-Ischaemic Agents
(ECG or EKG) is the process of recording the electrical activity of the heart over a period of time using electrodes placed on the skin. These electrodes detect the tiny electrical changes on the skin that arise from the Cardiac catheterizations can help cardiologists diagnose and treat many different heart problems.
The procedure may be done on kids or teens to:
- Look at how the heart and blood vessels are formed and connected.
- Check the pressures and oxygen levels in the heart and blood vessels.
- Treat a congenital heart defect (a heart problem that a baby is born with).
- Treat an irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia).
- Open up narrowed blood vessels (called angioplasty ).
Repair leaky or narrow heart valves.